Sunday, December 14, 2008

20 questions...Christmas edition

1. Egg nog or Hot chocolate? Hot chocolate, but if I drink too much I get a stomach ache

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He always wrapped mine
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Either works for me
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Never have
5. When do you put up your decorations? Whenever I have time, it will probably be different when I have my own home.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I don't know that I have one favorite
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Probably the year I got new scriptures but mom had tricked me by filling the box with rolls of pennies to make it feel the same weight.
8. Did you write letters to Santa? I don't really remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not until I got married, we get pj's from my in-laws
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? In our apartment it was just a little 3' tree with too many lights and bright colored ornaments. I bought a bigger tree last year with pretty purple, green and blue ornaments. My sister is borrowing the tree and my mom has the ornaments on the tree here at the house.
11. Can you ice skate? Yeah a little, I'm definantly not pro
12. Do you remember your favorite gift? ummmm...
13. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family, and the real meaning Christ
14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Grandmas carrot pudding, maybe I should make it this year.
15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Lately it's been family night with the crazy present game
16. What tops your tree? I prefer a star, but this year it's a bow
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I like to give but I really like receiving
18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? I love all christmas music, Chase could vouch for that I have about 15 christmas cd's in the car
19. Candy Canes? If they are fruit flavored
20. Do you feel Christmas is too commercialized? Yes and no. I love that it’s everywhere during December but I hate the expensive gift push and that it all starts in October.

2 comments:

Brena and Jered said...

Ahhhhh memories!

Kimberlyn said...

What memories?? I can barely remember any of my child hood, maybe I just try to block out all the trauma.