Friday, February 13, 2009

About my Boo

Seeing how it's Valentines day tomorrow, I thought I would post a little something about my hubby. I've seen this tag on lots of peoples blogs and never felt interested, until now. Here are a few questions and answers about the complex man that is Chase. 

1. Where did you meet? On Ldsmingle.com, yep we are one of the couples that met online. :)
2. How long did you date before you were married? 9 months total. Engaged after 3 months.
3.  How long have you been married? a little over 3 1/2 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? Plays the piano like a pro, treats me with respect, Always tries to do what makes me happy.
5. What is my favorite feature on him? His eyes, they are so gentle and kind.
6. What is my favorite quality of his? He's so loving, and persistent
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Yes several, if you want to know them that's another question ;)
8. What is his favorite food? I'm going to stay steak and potatoes, snickerdoodles, or cherry almond sugar cookies
9. What is his favorite sport? No brainer GOLF
10. When and where was your first kiss? Uh oh I don't remember, maybe I'll ask him later.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies, play video games together, and lately play sports together
12. Do you have any children? Not yet, give us a break we're trying :)
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has mad piano skills, I'm hoping for a cd soon
14. How old is he? 26
15. Who said 'I love you' first? He did
16. What is his favorite music? I'd still say classical, even though he listens to a lot of alternative now. 
17. What do you admire most about him? Everything, he's such a good man!!!
18. What is his favorite color? Blue
19. Will he read this? I dunno, some days he reads our blog others he doesn't

1 comment:

elaine said...

aw. sounds like you guys are perfect for each other!