Friday, March 13, 2009

Phantom

Chase and I are so lucky to have the parents that we have. It just happens that Chases parents have season tickets to the productions at Hale Centre Theatre. They are in Mexico for their birthdays, so Chase and I were able to go see Phantom using their tickets. It was a great production. The acting was great and the actress who played Christine had a beautiful voice, the music was mediocre (and totally different from the broadway production), but definantly not the Phantom I have come to know and love. And I'm not just referring to the movie version that came out a few years ago (I've only watched that once). When I was 12 years old I was able to see the real broadway type production while on vacation with my parents in Atlanta. I didn't really understand it then, but loved the music. My sisters found out later and my dad took Catrina and Brena and one of their friends to see it in San Francisco.
Thanks again Guy and Vicki for the great date night!!

No comments: